Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Patiently Waiting.......


Our neighbor's tomcat we call Tom Tom watches me as I am out shooting pictures for the blog.  He really is almost snoozing.  He is in position ready for the door to open and he can receive a free hand out again. They have so many cats next door that we are glad to help out with the feeding of a few of them.

I have posted Tom Tom before when he was stretched out on my steps of my garden shed.  He was again just resting.  To his credit, he really would prefer being petted over being fed.  He is a sweet guy.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Tom Tom looks very content. What a handsome kitty!

Valerie said...

Oh he's beautiful. I would love to him around my place. I'm just writing a series of cat tales (as spoken from a cat's viewpoint) so cats are very much in my mind right now.

Gigi Ann said...

Well, what a great neighbor you are, I bet Tom Tom loves visiting you, so many things to do in your lovely garden. Tom Tom is a handsome dude.

Hilary said...

I have yet to meet a cat I didn't love. Tom Tom sure is a lovely one.

Reflection