Monday, September 10, 2012

Backlighting......


I take a lot of shots that get put into the trash but it is a good practice. I know that great professionals take hundreds of shots to get just one or two good pictures.  From this quick shot I received a great photo with backlighting.  I do think about the lighting most times but sometimes I just shoot and see what happens.

The hardy geranium is still a small plant with its multicolored leaves but it is growing. I assume it was a seed geranium.  This is its second set of blooms since I bought it. You can see there are a lot of buds left to bloom on this one stem.   I will be bringing it into the house for the winter to keep it going for another season.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful capture and such a delicate and sweet color.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...