Sunday, September 9, 2012

Looking out and looking down.......


I worked in my garden shed Saturday trying to find the floor.  I did find about five square feet of floor but more will be found.  I made great strides in a shed full of my tools, my brother's tools and my Dad's tools.



My Dad's old horseshoes and an antique wrench.  I have a lot of this kind of thing that needs to be sorted by kinds and placed in boxes or on shelves.  I also have the garbage bin close by to add to the landfill a few things.



5 comments:

Valerie said...

Great looking spanner. Never seen a curved one before. Good look with the floor clearing.

Anonymous said...

Both photos are nice, Larry. Love that little window in your shed. Those are some unique tools, too.

Hilary said...

I have a lot of that sort of cleaning ahead of me, too. Good work to find at least five square feet of space. Lovely light on that amber bottle.

Far Side of Fifty said...

I like your window view:)

claude said...

Horseshoes remind me the game I played with my americain friends in 1985 in Wasatch mountaines. I loved this game.

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.