Thursday, January 31, 2013

Snowstorm Number 2..........


We are again in the grips of old man winter.  School was cancelled on Wednesday with all the snow and the wind did pick up to gusts of 40 mph.  My neighbor's tree above had beautiful Christmas lights on it but I didn't really know that they had decorations on it.  I zoomed in on the tree to show the snow on its branches and there they are shiny and colorful.


We now have clean fresh white snow to enjoy for a while.  The temps will drop to way below freezing for two more nights.

3 comments:

claude said...

My american friend just sent me some pictures ou her backyard. There is a lot of snow !

Anonymous said...

Very pretty pictures. Hope you guys are staying warm and safe.

George said...

A new snowfall provides some beautiful photographic opportunities, but I wouldn't mind if snow stays away from us.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...