Tuesday, February 5, 2013

Some Melting Today!!!!!



To overlap or not to overlap?  That is the question.  Somedays when I make the photo extra large the photo is overlapped by the side bar items.  It looks good or acceptable somedays as if it is a part of the design.  On other days the entire photo is balanced better if there is no overlap as the items hide important things.  Enough of that drivel for the day.  I will make a decision on it day by day.
The bike is the one that was left in my yard next to the garbage can.  I need to start riding it in the spring.

5 comments:

Alan Burnett said...

That photo looks good in any format. But I do think that it is time that Blogger gave us more formatting control.

Hilary said...

We can change the size of the image in html. I keep mine 70 pixels wide but I have made more space for them in my blog layout. It would appear that 40 works for yours. Cool shot.. I hope it won't be too long before you're riding again.

ScrappySandie said...

Nice photo, Larry...it definitely says "anticipation"! The bike seems to be anxiously waiting for the arrival of spring and more activity!
Sandie

Valerie said...

I like the picture, Larry. Don't worry about the size of it on your blog, the viewers can enlarge it at their end, either by clicking on the picture or using the mouse wheel to enlarge the whole page. Press CTRL and at the same time roll the mouse wheel forwards (backwards to revert to original).

Anonymous said...

Hi Larry, A blog friend shared with me once how to correct this:

On your dashboard, click template.
Then click customize.
Click on adjust widths - you can play around with the width of both the blog and the sidebar so there won't be overlapping.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...