Friday, March 29, 2013

The Blurry Past.........


I found an old photo of students riding a bus on a field trip to who knows where.  I was a sponsor for this bunch while we visited different businesses for the day.  It was career education in its finest.
The faces are all familiar and I can give you information about them all and whose family they each belong.

The girl in front on the left is Dawn D.  She lives in New York and travels the world regularly.  She was so creative as an actress as she did many a skit that were originally Carol Burnett's skits. A few of the other girls in the photo are now married with children.  The majority of the group were in my youngest son's class but he was not on this bus.  He is thirty four years old now.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Your sons are about the age of my brother's son and daughter. Where have the years gone so fast??

Hilary said...

I find it interesting that you remember much about your son's classmates. You must have been a very involved dad. :)

Alan Burnett said...

Great old photo Larry. It always astonishes me how old photos can act like blotting paper for memories.

Karen said...

What a great photo and great memories. I sometimes wish I could see the first graders I taught during my first year of teaching! Yikes, that was 41 years ago!

Reflection