Thursday, May 2, 2013

Yep, it is back!!!!!!!


It rained all night blowing the rain against the window making a lot of sound.  Around two in the morning it got to be quiet.  That quietness was because it was then snowing.  The only good thing about this snow is that it doesn't make noise to keep me awake at night.

A band of snow north of us had started earlier in the evening and they are not having school today.  There were some late starts of school near us but we just came to school pretending it is the second day of May.   I remember in 1957 that our forsythia tree on the farm was in full bloom and on May day it was completely covered with snow.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

My grandma's birthday was late April and I can remember one snow in my lifetime on that day.

Far Side of Fifty said...

My sympathy:(

claude said...

Ups !
Weather is very fickle this year.

troutbirder said...

Indeed. And as the storm approached (from Iowa) we added another foot of snow....:)

Reflection