Friday, May 3, 2013

White Frosting.......


As a young boy I remember seeing the white swirls of frosting on that smooth chocolate frosting.  It was perfect and I am sure that the 12 cents that it cost back then was too much for us to pay for a single package of two cupcakes.

The Little Debbie company now follows the same practice of making their products desirable.  The cake is sliced in half with frosting placed between them and the machinery to make the decorative frosting on top is perfectly executed each time.  I wonder if the cakes move and the frosting dispensers stay still as they are decorated or if the little spouts are hurriedly swinging back and forth as the cakes go down the conveyer belt.  The wax they incorporate into the frosting is perfect to make the frosting all stay in its place.  Fancy Cakes is the name of the product and they are so delicious with a fresh cup of coffee any time of the day.

2 comments:

George said...

I'm glad to hear you say that these cakes taste as good as they look.

Anonymous said...

I am a big fan of Little Debbie cakes. When I worked every day, I always had one on my coffee break - the other employees teased me and asked if I owned stock in the company??!!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...