Saturday, February 15, 2014

A Photo of Interest......


It isn't a great photo, I do agree.  It just was such a strange behavior to see two male cardinals out in the spirea bush scampering around from limb to limb.  It did look like they were eating something from the branches.  I have never seen that happen before now. The camera could only zoom in so far but I guess you do get the idea of what I was seeing. Maybe there are new buds on the branches, I didn't go look to see.  Snow is in the forecast for this afternoon so those bushes will be covered again.

4 comments:

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

I've watch a few couples in the front yard..they seem to be pecking at seeds under the pine straw...but I don't have a powerful enough zoon lens to see exactly what they end up with. Frustrating!

Linda said...

I love cardinals. I saw a male cardinal early last winter on a tree in a park but by the time I saw him and took out my camera he had flown away.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful picture. We are seeing blue birds and robins this weekend.

Anonymous said...

Hi L.D. You are the winner of the dinnerware. Pls send me your mailing address to my email.

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.