Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Hit and Miss......


Our son and I are playing email tag with photos of toys. My wife and I picked out this toy for our grandson for his birthday, which is coming soon.  Somehow I thought about it and wondered if he already had one. I emailed this shot to Andy and he said it was good new/bad news.  Yes AJ would love it but the bad news is that he loves the one he already has.

So we bought a different one last evening and I again emailed a photo.  That one was a winner as he didn't have that one.  The toys have really advanced as they now read stories to kids, repeat the alphabet, and play many different songs.  I really liked the first one but we did find a train about the same size as this that pops balls out its smokestack and plays different songs as it is pushed around on the floor.  AJ is at the point where he likes to stack things and put plastic balls into different sized holes. 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hard to believe AJ will soon have a birthday. Toys surely have changed over the years. Fun to watch him grow and change. He's a handsome little guy.

Valerie said...

I can't believe how sophisticated toys are these days. We bought a toy computer for a little lad that was more like the real thing than a toy. I almost did a swap... smiles.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...