Wednesday, February 5, 2014

Just For Fun.......


While it was snowing yesterday afternoon I deliberately went out and took a few shots.  I had to keep the lens from getting wet but I shot a bunch of photos during a snow.  When you save your photos in Picasa for storage, the program senses movement like snow or reflections, and saves two photos for you of the same thing.  I don't know if I could manually ask for it to snow but so far it only works once in a while. 


I took 7 shots and this one picture is the one Picasa decided to transform. It may have to see reflections from the snow to know that it is snowing or maybe it has to do with how much white is in the photo.



6 comments:

George said...

I really like your snowy first photo, but the second is beautiful as well.

Anonymous said...

Picasa did this with one of my photos. I love it. I also love both your new header photos.

Linda said...

Beautiful, Larry! I love the "snowing" effects!

claude said...

I love the first one, Larry !

Valerie said...

The snow scene is lovely, I didn't know Picasa did this.

A programme on Google transformed some of my bird pictures into moving gifs... even though I didn't ask for it.

ScrappySandie said...

Love it! That's how it looks outside my window almost every day!

Bouquet