Saturday, February 1, 2014

Hello Stewart......


Stewartt lives next door across the street.  He was brought into a formerly cat loving family.  He is the love of their life.  He is part healer and another breed.  The parents take him for walks all of the time and one can tell that they love their dog.  Here Stewart is checking out the my jeans and wondering where all the dogs are that he can smell on that spot. He makes the strangest sounds as I guess that is what a healer dog sounds like.


The first photo is the artsy photo and here is a great informational shot of him. I like his tuffs of black fur among the white fur.  It is like a hunting dog's coat. He is a very gentle friendly guy who first gave his family a difficult time.  He loved to run and run all over the neighborhood.  One neighbor would open his car door and Stewart would just jump right into the vehicle. I don't know why Barnie does not like him as he is smaller than him and doesn't ever act aggressive. They walk him a lot now and he really isn't a pup anymore.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

He's a great looking dog. Our neighbor's grown children have two heelers and when we had Thanksgiving with them, I enjoyed learning more about the breed.

Harriet never acknowledges any of the other dogs in our neighborhood. Maybe she thinks she is a cat!

Unknown said...

I love these pictures! My Stewart really is the best dog ever!

L. D. said...

Hey Kelli welcome to my blog. He photographs well doesn't he?

L. D. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Linda said...

He is a sweet looking dog, Larry!

Unknown said...

I'm glad I discovered your blog. You're right, Stewart sure is photogenic!

Valerie said...

Okay, I confess, I never heard of a healer dog before. My lesson for the day, I think. He looks a nice friendly dog who is interested in everything he sees.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...