Monday, February 3, 2014

Monday's Squirrel...........


The squirrels still eat at the feeder while I have corn out there for them.  I need to hang this one on a hook outside the kitchen window and maybe he would be less apt to try to eat out of it.  The small birds come and drag out the seeds through the little holes and he cleans up the mess.  As you can see I am getting a glare for two layers of glass.  I removed as much as I could but the sun was shining so brightly that I couldn't prevent it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's a great photo of such a determined squirrel!

Linda said...

What a pretty squirrel, Larry!

claude said...

I love this visitor. No chande I did not this one who came and pick up the piece of dry bread I put outside.

Valerie said...

You have to admire the squirrels - they let nothing beat them.

Reflection