Sunday, February 9, 2014

Sunday Cold.......






My weather rock from Lake Superior shows the sun has caused some of the snow to recede.  The rock has been covered up for a very long time.  Maybe Wednesday more will recede as the sun can melt it away in spite of the freezing temps. 

The rock has been ground down by the continue lapping of waves rocking it back and forth on the rock covered Superior shore. I guess that lake is actually frozen over completely this winter.  The rocks there are also frozen and covered with snow right now.

Now the imported stolen rock works overtime showing me the weather every day as I look out at it when I let the dogs out of doors.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Love your weather rock.
I do hope you get some warmer temps this week.
Have a blessed Sunday.

Valerie said...

It must be good to see the rock again. Let's hope the rest of the snow disappears quickly.

Linda said...

That is a really nice rock, Larry.

troutbirder said...

Cool rock all right. It's been an ugly winter so far. That why we fled south for a few weeks....:)

Reflection