Tuesday, February 11, 2014

Tuesday's Shot..........


Challenging my skills with the camera sometimes gives me good results or I learn from the mistakes.  I throw away less pictures than I use to but focus and/or composition makes or breaks the shot.  The red glass is great to see and top lighting helps to create the shadows and high lights to enhance the form and color.  The glass vase is one that was in my wife's family. I am always including things in the background that I might have to cut out with cropping it or I just trash it.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

This is a nice photo and just perfect for Valentine's.

George said...

I'd say this photo is a keeper.

Karen said...

My granddaughter is taking a photography class and learning some of these techniques! I love red glassware. I visited your wife's blog and saw the beautiful portrait of AJ!

Linda said...

Perfect colour and focus, Larry! Thank you so much for sharing the song I posted on my blog with your class! I really appreciate it and am so glad you all enjoyed it.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...