Saturday, March 29, 2014

Archives.............


I am finding my life to be too busy to get any new photos up and running today.  I am at Saturday school for the morning with 4 hours on my hands.  I figured that I could just go through the archives of the past 5 or 6 years and see what I could find.  As I slide through the many files of photos I did a little bet of self evaluation.  I do take pictures of about everything that doesn't move.

My themes vary from the different seasons but I am a color person who is drawing to any shot of great color.  I thought it strange to see me taking photos of photos rather than scanning them.  I also see I have takien photos of illustrations in a lot of books and magazines.   Christmas is a sorry sight for the anti Christmas people as I have hundreds of colored shiny things glaring out at you along with the many winter shots of snow. Even so, being redundant, has improved my abilities and my themes do seem to expand gradually each year.  I guess I am still looking for the unusual shot along with the classic setting in which you can't go wrong.  Maybe this afternoon I can cut loose with the camera and expand my horizons of new kinds of photos when I finally do get home from school.

2 comments:

L. D. said...

We had two days of wind and it stayed cold. I think it was 33 degrees this morning but no wind now. It is all yours I guess.

Valerie said...

I think we all look out for that unusual shot.... sadly I never seem to find it.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...