Saturday, March 1, 2014

Juniper Berries........


I can tell so many stories of how there are so many robins at a crab apple tree at school. They sit close to the wall below the windows and enjoy their treats. I don't have pictures.  I could also tell you the story of robins that like these blue berries on the Juniper shrub at my house.  I saw one out my second story window eating one while sitting in the snow on my roof.  I still don't have pictures.  But I can show you the berries that the robins are eating.  I think the green is wonderful to see.  You will just have to believe me.  I am telling you the truth. 

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

I believe you! I often see cute things but never capture it on film!

Linda said...

I do believe you, Larry. So nice to see some green and berries.

Valerie said...

Yes, I believe you. How marvellous to have a juniper tree outside your house.

Reflection