Tuesday, April 8, 2014

Cream in your Coffee........


Some of my entries on the photo a day blog seem silly.  I find though that getting a good photo of an object can be very challenging and the results of a good picture are what I am seeking, not necessarily the perfect item to photograph.   This is a creamer that we picked up at an antique store many years ago.  There are no markings on it but its glazing reminded me of the tea pot that we have from Czechoslovakia .  It has a glaze that has a rainbow like sheen, iridescent, and the black glaze is a mat glaze.We still have our Christmas tablecloth on the table but the regular one is laying on the chair ready for a switch. The tablecloth makes a great pattern for the background.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cute little piece and great photo.

Yesterday was so dark/dreary/rainy. There was a tiny bit of coffee left over from breakfast and I warmed it up about 6 pm. You guessed it...I was wide awake most of the night!!!

Linda said...

Hi Larry, I don't think it is silly at all. I really like this!!! Here is a nice old song to accompany this lovely photo.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cL1Sr7wxqag

claude said...

No cream in my coffee.
There is a long time I crochet a tablecloth.

Reflection