Monday, April 14, 2014

Two Visuals for the Day.........


As I sat yesterday blogging I snapped this photo of the continue rain  we were having.  It lasted all day until last night at 10:30 when it turned to snow.  The roads and patio held their heat so the snow did not remain on them but everything else is coated with a half inch or more of snow.


It is back.  We will have a warming up of the air to 37 degrees F and maybe a little of it will go away again.  Last year it snowed on May 1st so I don't think it should seem so unusual.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Larry, thank you so much for sharing the beauty in your area, I always enjoy your lovely photos!

Valerie said...

I prefer the first visual, Larry. And to think I used to like snow!!

George said...

It's snowing today here in Tennessee, but so far nothing is sticking. It's supposed to get very cold tonight, though.

Peony and Tulips....

  The flowers are getting a gentle rain this morning.  It  makes the soil and sub soil happier as our drought is less these days.