Tuesday, May 20, 2014

A Framed View........


Trying to capture the neat scene of the gate and honeysuckle spreading over the roof, I get a different shot.  I could have captioned this picture "Looking Through" as the neighbor's backdoor and all their stuff seems to be the focus of the shot.



I will share a second shot that shows the honeysuckle in bloom and leaning on the gate roof.  The warmer weather will bring more of the row of them out into full bloom. We went into high humidity yesterday and it probably will be around the rest of the summer.


3 comments:

Linda said...

So lovely, Larry! Beautiful colours.

claude said...

I love the first phopto and I love honeysuckle but I did not have any.

Far Side of Fifty said...

Your honeysuckle is beautiful! :)

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...