Sunday, August 31, 2014

Furry Blurry Cat.........



As I was out yesterday, camera in hand, I was looking to see how many apples I was going to have to pick up.  I also was looking up to see how many more apples that I needed to get picked from the tree. As I walked by the tree, I glanced back and the white cat of the neighbors was sitting there.  She was just watching and playing statue.  I whipped out the camera and caught in her perfect sitting position and off she ran.  She knows she is an intruder, a welcomed one, but she isn't friendly with us the property owners.  She does like a free meal once in a while at the side porch in the self feeder. 

Once in a while she forgets and goes into the back yard which belongs to the dogs.  Button has to gently chase over to the hole in the fence that I left for the cats to use.  She does act like royalty as she enjoys her freedom outside, as she enjoys all that there is to explore. She sneaks out of the neighbors house back door and she sneaks back in to not give notice of her travels.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is a beauty! I've never had a white or an orange cat.
You really have the apples.

Jeevan said...

I liked the cute sitting position of the cat and apples scattered around make interesting photos! So kind of you to make way for cats wander freely :)

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...