Sunday, August 10, 2014

Mystery Butterfly.........


I have not seen this butterfly before as it nervously went from flower to  flower.  It didn't wait for me to shoot a photo.  I had to take it in a very quick moment with zoom at a distance. I was lucky to get two photos  It seemed to be hyper compared to the easy going swallowtail or monarch.  I tried to find its identity on the internet but I guess I am not looking on the right site.  My cousin in Missouri says she is seeing them eating at her hummingbird feeder.

2 comments:

A Colorful World said...

It's a lovely little thing! Not sure what kind.

Jeevan said...

Superb capture, despite its busy scheduled! :)

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...