Sunday, September 28, 2014

Squirrel Power......


The squirrel has just finished eating a walnut from the neighbor's tree.  There were two squirrels out there picking up something and kept dropping it down in the grass where I had been mowing.  I noticed later that they both were enjoying walnuts.  I wondered why there where not any fallen nuts in the alley anymore.  After I took this photo the squirrel sat back on his hind legs and jumped up into the balsam evergreen tree to gain access to the silver maple above that.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

So far, I have not seen ANY squirrels in this neighborhood! Yeah!

Linda said...

So sweet, Larry, what a great capture! :)

Hilary said...

Squirrels are so much fun to watch. We have mostly red squirrels around here .. and a few greys/blacks. Fine shot of this cutie.

Dan the Mountain Man said...

Great picture! I get some good pictures of squirrels around here ever now and then. The real prize is a good picture of the white squirrels.

Valerie said...

I like to watch squirrels play but they do annoy me when they get destructive. I have an ongoing war with ours.

A Colorful World said...

Great shot!

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...