Thursday, October 2, 2014

A Different Kind of Shot.......


I am out yesterday afternoon, late, trying to find different things to shoot.  I know that one can only take what is out there.  Those who only follow my Photo a Day blog probably wonder if I will ever get out of the flower rut but I do take more than just flowers.  It is the beauty of the flower or butterfly that I find is the dominate good shot. 

This shot seems to be different and out of the groove. The weather from last year effected the holly hocks this year and the showing of two stalks of blooms with hundreds of leaves is an unusual year. Seeing this one bloom dipping its head really expresses how the plant must be feeling this year.  I should have many stalks with many blooms with as much green growth that came up this year. Blue Boy seems to be a little sad that I didn't get him placed better in the picture.  Foggy and rainy today so I may not get out for any photography today.

2 comments:

George said...

This past winter has caused strange things to happen around here as well. Betsy found an azalea blossom this morning.

A Colorful World said...

Lovely and rather sad.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...