Sunday, October 12, 2014

The Last to be Picked.......




We played games yesterday and went to the mall.  While there we ate at the food court and then settled into the bookstore at the mall.  So I did my chores after we arrived home and after supper.  This is the last time I will be picking tomatoes.  What I picked are in various stages of development.  I took this photo as I wanted a good shot of the pinkish one.  I could never get it to come into focus but putting it into a group let my camera focus in on the group and they are all in focus.

2 comments:

Valerie said...

I can never understand why some ripen before others, unless of course they come from different plants.

Anonymous said...

Sounds like a nice Sunday afternoon. Always a little sad to pick the last of the tomatoes.

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.