Saturday, October 4, 2014

Weathered Wood..........


The one side of my blue gate needed some filler to add to the design of the roofed doorway.  I create things and then walk away not really appreciating the good or bad of the design.  The birdhouse was an afterthought as I was trying to create an interesting design.  All is good with it as I do appreciate it but I see the one board that everything is standing on is about to fall apart.  Of course I won't fix it until it does fall apart as there are other things in line to be done as far as projects go. I do think I can get at lest one more year out of the set up.

2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Nice nesting with the birdhouse at the gate! I think the wooden gate need recoloring of blue, since it lost it trace

A Colorful World said...

It's very nice. I love the weathered wood, and the bird house was a nice touch!

Glad you have enjoyed my CO photos!

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...