Sunday, December 28, 2014

Leaning Twilight Zone......


It is a photo that I took earlier and I don't understand how I got this effect.  Houses leaning in all directions and nothing right with the world.  I guess the lady and child are standing up straight with the little girl next to her.  The guy with the teddy bear also is right with the world as well as the posts on the front of the bridge. When I look at the house in reality I do see that it is leaning some with the snow it sits on making it be uneven.  I suppose they all may be a little tipped.  I don't see it unless I try to focus a group of them on a camera.

5 comments:

Valerie said...

What a lovely scene, Larry. Actually, I think the tilt adds to the effect... a bit like sitting on a slight incline.

Jeevan said...

The picture tells a fairy tale! Good perspective

The Furry Gnome said...

Love those little Christmas villages.

Vivian aka Deborah said...

Great photo, Larry! Love the village and the depth of this photo. Leaning? Why, what ground is level anyway? LOL

Betsy Brock said...

Too much Christmas punch? haha...I don't see it...looks great to me!

Reflection