Saturday, December 27, 2014

New Camera.........


I received a new camera for Christmas.  It is a slim featured one but with all the best bells and whistles. I finally figured out how to download the photos and all is working well now.  New things mean learning new ways to work a camera.  It is an Olympus Stylus and will be easy for me to take along in the car. The photo I am sharing today is sort of confusing but the top shiny object is a large clear  angel compared to the smaller one below.

3 comments:

Hilary said...

A new camera is always a "yay!" event. Enjoy!

Coloring Outside the Lines said...

Congrats on your new camera. I am pining away for a new zoom lens...maybe for my birthday! LOL!

Jeevan said...

The first digital camera i used was Olympus and it was my uncle's who later given it to me.

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...