Friday, December 5, 2014

White Lights and All............


Our first tree is up and I have a wreath on the front door.  I am not working today so I might just tear into things and get it done.  My wife will be involved so it will be two people in action.  We are foggy today and our snow keeps melting.  It doesn't look like Christmas any more but I am sure it will again. Rain and or snow is in the forecast.  The photo is the reflection of the tree in a mirror and I guess this really isn't our best side of the tree.  You can get the feel of how the tree looks even though things are not so well arranged.

3 comments:

Betsy Brock said...

Lovely tree...and lots of bird ornaments! I love that!

A Colorful World said...

I like the white with the crystal against the greenery and the the white lights. Very pretty!

Anonymous said...

Happy Weekend. Love your tree. We have heavy rain this morning. Looks like a good day to stay in.

Bouquet