Friday, January 2, 2015

Learning and discovering.........


I have had the new camera since Christmas morning and I just now have figured out all the settings.  I couldn't find the macro setting. I have found it now. Anyone following me knows that I am a macro maniac.  I found that setting and a few more that will be fun to try.  I did not have the camera on an automatic setting the past few days so one could see I was taking some bad pictures.  My blurry  eyes keep me guessing a lot of the time but when I wasn't getting a good focus for the snap I had a losing battle.


The non macro also works really well when I get it set on automatic.  A new camera, different company, better camera than the pocket one that I had before means learning and finding the right settings to get the job done. Learning, discovering and learning some more is what it is all about for now.

5 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Nice clarity in those photos! I have the same problem relying on auto focus with my blurry eyes.

claude said...

Wonderful red shots, Larry !
My hubby gave me this plant last year for Christmas and I tried to shot it but on my photos it seems pink.

Valerie said...

I hope you have lots of fun with the new camera. I confess I still haven't learned all there is to learn on my camera, the one I've had for well over a year.

ScrappySandie said...

Gorgeous poinsettia close ups! Love that bright red!

Jeevan said...

Excellent work with the camera. I like macro shots and the detail it provide

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...