Tuesday, March 10, 2015

Living on the Edge........


My path out to the garden shed is starting to clear of snow.  I was surprised to see the green grass under it.  I was wanting to capture the water puddling at the top of the photo when I saw all that green.  The line of snow is from the way the wind blew in and caused a long high drift right in from of all the bushes that line up on the left of this area.

My storage company, Picasa, again decided that this photo needed to be made into a special card.  It puts some special effects on the textures and colors and sort of dulls down the original shot.  I guess the border is suppose to help distress the photo a little to give it an artsy effect.

7 comments:

Caroline Gill said...

Larry, I am nominating you for a Very Inspiring Blogger Award ... here.

Anonymous said...

Yes after snow melts comes the grass.


Cute.

Betsy Brock said...

I use Picasa but I've never had it edit or change a photo for me!

Valerie said...

I didn't know Picasa did photo editing as well as storage. I must admit the photograph is striking with the border etc.

Karen said...

It is always refreshing to see the signs of the changing season!

L. D. said...

Picasa Mac was a program I used for a while. It is free and you can download to edit photos and make collages. I quit using it but I am betting by the way technology on the net works, that the company is trying to lure me back to use it again. I found the whole program complicated and I didn't stick with it. Its file system and operations just didn't make any sense for me.

Jeevan said...

Excellent compo and edit by Picasa! Impressive light and shadow... good to see the green exists beneath the snow

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.