Saturday, April 25, 2015

Soggy Saturday........


The flowering crabapple tree is in full bloom right now.  The tree has become so big that I can stand on the sidewalk and take as many pictures that I want without trespassing.  I know the neighbors well but I don't like to walk around in other people's yards.




 I remember when the tree was planted many years ago.  I think three different families have live there since it was planted. The first owners received the tree free from a bank promotional and brought it home and planted it.  One neighbor at one time wanted to cut it down but they didn't get the job done. The lilac bush next to the tree is almost in full bloom.  They have a shrub on each side of their driveway.

3 comments:

Linda said...

Gorgeous blooms, Larry!

Anonymous said...

Such pretty and colorful blooms.

Anonymous said...

oh such a beautiful tree blooming Larry.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...