Friday, April 24, 2015

Home Sweet Home


I will have to spend some time watching this nest to see what kind of bird is living in the chokecherry tree.  I see a lot of robbins around and it does look like the size of a robins nest.  The confusion comes when I see them building nests on ledges and sides of step ladders. it makes me wonder if it is not a robin's nest. When I was snapping the photo three different robins were in the street next to me as if they were trying to distract me away from the area.







The tree itself is in full bloom right now and I just happened to be close taking photos to look up and see it there.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Blossoms!

I am sure it will be interesting to see what type of bird will appear or many babies.

Kay said...

Yep, it's that time of year for the nests to appear in the trees.

troutbirder said...

Ah, I can smell those from here :)

Anonymous said...

Such pretty blooms. Fun to see which bird is building the nest.

Valerie said...

I have seen nests but never one made by the robin. It will be interesting to see which bird it belongs to.

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...