Thursday, July 9, 2015

Abundant Blooms....


The rains and very cool weather have made my gardens bloom with great gusto.  It is so amazing to see this as of three years ago blooms were so few and far between. It took last year with a normal season to replenish them so they can bloom well this year.  I have a lily that I thought was dead, killed out by the crowding of ditch lilies on top of them.  No, with all the rain I have three stalks standing tall this year among those lilies and ready to bloom.  I didn't think those bulbs would just go dormant until the right amount of moisture would bring them back.  The blue flowers in the background are the blooms on some of the hostas. 

4 comments:

troutbirder said...

I do love lilies and their gorgeous colors....:)

claude said...

Wonderful ! I absolutely must buy lilies of different colors.

Anonymous said...

You have the most beautiful lilies. Your hosta blooms are so full and colorful. I'm sure it must be the rainfall. Love to see your garden plants.

Jeevan said...

Very beautiful flowers and colorful blossom! Seems the blue lilies are suppose to be really abundant

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...