Sunday, July 19, 2015

Sunday with a Vine.......


I try hard to find things to post that are not flowers.  This is a half of a flower but the rest is the antique metal canister. I am repurposing it as it is in bad shape and I wouldn't use it in the house.  I am trying to keep the house from turning into a museum of old things that are not in good shape.  It it was in pristine condition I would save it.  I planted some morning glory seed in there and it was slow starting but now it seems to be taking off. It is climbing the small trellis. This was a spontaneous shot as all the junk around it needs to be moved and placed elsewhere.  When I get some blooms on the vines I will be sure to put all things away so it looks better in the area on the back steps.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Nice to be able to use the metal canister. I look forward to seeing the flowers in bloom. Wishing you both a blessed Sunday.

Anonymous said...

Very lovely Larry. Back to you a Blessed Sunday.

Betsy Brock said...

What a great idea....can't wait to see the blooms!

Valerie said...

Gosh, I just disposed of an old bucket.

I hope you remember to show us the blooms when they come.

A Colorful World said...

What a lovely vine, and the bucket has character!

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...