Sunday, August 9, 2015

What was that???????


I have this cheap feeder up at my window and the birds are loving it. I guess it is easier to eat here than to look for their own food.  The bird looks a little startled because this very bright yellow bird was at the feeder and flew off in a flash.  It was a goldfinch in its full yellow garb.  That will be my next goal with the camera is to capture it or one of its own kind at the feeder.  I did get my better picture of the humming bird but I will share it later on.  It would make my yesterday's shots look pretty bad and out of focus.

4 comments:

Jeevan said...

Excellent click and the feeder don’t look bad. Good to know u shot the hummingbird in a better way. Do post

Anonymous said...

A very sweet picture. Hope you and your wife are feeling better today.

Anonymous said...

Very sweet take.

Valerie said...

Fabulous picture, Larry, as much for the feeder as the bird. We don't see feeders like it in the UK. I am visited a lot by goldfinches now, since changing the feed to sunflower seeds.

Reflection