Monday, September 28, 2015

Glories in the Morning.........


As I left for work this morning the trellis at the back door had two perfect blooms of morninglories.  The blue one is so strong looking and is a larger size that the others.  I bet it is twice the size of the ones I see growing wild in the cornfield.

The other one that was blooming was this red one.  I know I won't see the red one when I get home from work but the blue one has a past history of staying open night and day for a couple of days.  I might see that one tonight. 

I messed with the camera and the moon shots last night and I have to get myself schooled on how to do the moon shots.  I watched the moon come up last night from my chair looking out over the neighbor's garage.  It seemed to raise quickly last night.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful Larry.

Karen said...

Love the morning glories. What a treat so late in the year. We could barely see the eclipse for a few minutes before the clouds covered it. The moon was huge early this morning.

Jeevan said...

The blue one looks awesome... I too have some moon shots need to be posted. Yes, i too find difficult shooting moon in the beginning and the detail won’t come at all. But now i am content with my cam on moon, though it was a point and shoot.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...