Tuesday, September 29, 2015

White Winged Insect......


I took shots of this white butterfly last weekend.  Sometimes I bury things and forget that I have not posted shots.  I am thinking this is either the white moth butterfly or the cabbage white butterfly. He has a lot of weathering, wear and tear on the top ends of his wings.



He was opening and closing his wings here and I thought it lucky to catch it in transition.


I saved my best photo for last.  The butterfly didn't seem to be too concerned about me being around so I was able to play with the lining up of the flowers.  I have seen the yellow sulfite one out there but not a picture of one have I taken. 

3 comments:

Valerie said...

I wish I could capture a butterfly. They fly off as soon as they see me.

Jeevan said...

Lovely capture overall! The last one looks so delicate with colors

Betsy Brock said...

I have a tattered looking cabbage butterfly in my flowers, too! I suppose it's the end of the season for them...a long spring/summer of life!

Monday...vinca and tulips