Sunday, September 20, 2015

Morning and Afternoon Glories...........


Three days ago I was not expecting to see these blooms.  The two different colors were a surprise also as all that was growing here was the pastel pink blooms.


Saturday afternoon I walked outside with the dogs and I was again surprised.  I did not expect the color or that they were ever going to bloom.  The red ones here bloom early and shrivel up in about an hour.  These blue ones have stayed open most all of the day.


It was worth the wait.  They are so unpredictable as all over the cornfield the glories have been blooming for a long time. These have acted like I was never going to see any color. 

5 comments:

The Furry Gnome said...

Love those blue ones!

Hilary said...

I love morning glories. I used to have the blue ones growing up a fence and they bloomed through much of the summer but stayed open all day at this time of year. It's such a lovely colour, isn't it? Keep on enjoying them.

Valerie said...

How nice to see the blue colour for a change. It's a lovely blue as well.

Jeevan said...

The blue is something fascinating and I never seen glories in this color... very pretty and cool photos on both the colors

Anonymous said...

Each color is lovely. Beautiful photos you have shared.

Balance of Strong Colors....

  The Rembrandt kind of tulips are just now starting to bloom. The colors are so vibrant.