Friday, September 4, 2015

Seeing Vertical Whites........


The birch tree is always a good thing to photograph.  I quit taking shots of it as I seemed to do it too much.  Yesterday though the light was just perfect to give the tree a very white bark. I was taking shots of some roses and I looked up and there was this repeat of similar shapes of tree and trim on the bay window.  As fall gets closer the light outside is also changing.  The heat and humidity doesn't seem to show in the photo but it is there.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I always love seeing the birch tree. What a great shot this is. Wishing you two a very nice weekend.

Jeevan said...

Nice angle andn shot! The tree look interesting in white bark

Life Flight....

   Everyday and night the Life Flight helicopter is in action.  One time when I was out in the parking lot headed to my car I was able to se...