Thursday, September 17, 2015

The River Birch






The river birch is far from any river but it is close to the garden shed.  I am sure it gets more water where it is growing with runoff of the two roof sides of the shed.   It is a perfect specimen of this kind of tree.  I gave a neighbor one of these at the very same time and her's is a skinny version of mine.  It isn't very good looking as her son has trimmed here and there making it look more like any other tree rather than a river birch.

I am not anxious for fall but I will be keeping an eye on this tree as its yellow leaves transforms this tree into a glowing one. 






2 comments:

Jeevan said...

Your tree looks healthier! Hope transforms wonderful in color

Anonymous said...

What a beauty. I remember waking up to a very "trimmed up" birch tree at a previous house. John was so proud of himself and I could have cried! Makes me afraid to sleep in! lol

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...