Tuesday, December 22, 2015

A New Thing........


I bought a new ornament for the big tree.  I temporarily hung it on the tree in the dining room so I could get a photo of it.  Notice the tree that was covered with lights only now has plastic ornaments on it. I placed these on an outside live tree last year and I don't have the desire, energy, inspiration to ever do that again.  I thought they might work great on this tree as it may topple over and the plastics won't break. I will move the house ornament to the big tree soon.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

A charming addition to your tree!

Caroline Gill said...

What a lovely new ornament, Larry! Thank you for your kind comment on my cheeky squirrel ... Happy Christmas!

Linda said...

This is gorgeous, Larry! Merry Christmas, dear friend. :)

Jeevan said...

I have similar balls for my Christmas tree, but this year I decided to skip making Christmas tree and lighting as my city still suffers from post flood and rain. That’s pretty cute home :)

Merry Christmas

George said...

This is a beautiful gingerbread house ornament. I hope you and your family have a very Merry Christmas.

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.