Squirrel

Squirrel

Thursday, January 21, 2016

In the Mood.......


I have always thought I should share a well executed photo on this blog. I started at first thinking I had to share one of my best shots.  Subject matter for a best shot really can vary and when I pick from my pile of photos I can be moody.   Today is seems that I like the fun looking mug that sits on the shelf above the sink.  It is one that I select often for coffee because of its size.  I don't want to keep returning to the coffee pot to fill it so it is a good sized mug. I think also that the illustration does draw me in to pick it up.  The dog at the bottom is so much a dog called spot and all the other dogs are playing in the grass. It is a worthy good photo and it is take of a fun subject matter.

4 comments:

Mildred said...

Hello! That's a cute mug and very cheerful/colorful. When we rummage thru the thrift stores I see a lot of neat coffee mugs...just not enough cupboard space to store them all! We had sleet and snow flurries yesterday but no accumulation.

Terri @ Coloring Outside the Lines said...

How cute. That would make me smile every morning, too.

claude said...

Funny mug !

Jeevan said...

That’s a cool mug and you shot in a pretty manner! I too loved the cute image of joyful doges