Friday, January 22, 2016

Special Effects.......


When you are tired and you shoot the photo with an automatic camera in low light you can get this to happen.  I didn't want it but I would snap and then instead of not waiting and holding still, I would drag away from the shot.  The light was low. I am sure that contributed to the special blur. The lens was staying open longer to get more light for the picture.






The photo with no motion still has some blur.  I should have taken shots an hour earlier as the sky had clouded over and no sun was seen all day. The amaryllis is going to be showing itself off but it does seem strange to have such a short stem.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It's beautiful. Most amaryllis I ever grew were so tall they usually broke before blooming!

Jeevan said...

Nice effect! In low light I too experience similar and also grainy

On The Roof......

  The best place to park your helicopter really isn't on the roof but it works at the hospital.  They do have a ground area to land if i...