Friday, June 17, 2016

River Birch..........


The river birch is a beautiful tree.  The bark is always a treat to see but the leaves are also great looking.  This photo tells a story though.  I left the ladder there as I need to get onto the garden shed roof and trim back the branch that is laying on the roof.  I have an apple tree branch on the other side that is doing the same thing.  After being on the roof to do the shingle job i just transferred the ladder to the next job.  The list doesn't seem to get shorter of things to do as the cupola needs to come down for major repairs.  I made it 14 years ago and it just needs to have some better wood on it to  replace rotting wood.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Beautiful tree. Whenever I see your ladder out, I can imagine your wife feeling the way I do about John climbing!!! You are right, there is always plenty to do around the house and yard. Hope you get that window a/c working again soon.

Big and Small...

 The miniature daffodils are so petite compared to the normal sized daffodil. I don't think I have ever brought the small ones inside be...