Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Firetruck..........


Times have changed from when the firetruck was pretty much a basic box shape with a haul from behind ladder trailer. I am guessing this is the 1930s to 1940s as to dating the toy. I bet I know someone out there has the ladders and hoses that fit on the trailer.


I couldn't resist not showing again the firetruck of our sons back in the 1980s. The ladder does extend out to help reach a fire in a tall building or to rescue a cat from a tall pole or tree.

3 comments:

Jeevan said...

love to play with these firetrucks... thanks for sharing

The Furry Gnome said...

You've reminded me of a toy firetruck I had as a child, not too sifferent from that.

Anonymous said...

What treasures these toys are.
Our neighbor's cat was stuck in a tree recently but they eventually safely got her down!

Great Specimen

  The variegated red twig is doing well this  year. The rains of little amount still did revive it from its winter slumber.  The bush was pl...