Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Gathering Waterfowl........


As I emptied out my one cabinet of various collections I took a few shots of things.  The items were taken from the cupboard and brought to the living room.  I was watching television and packing them at the same time.  The process became wipe and dust, bubble wrap and then put it in the box.  I did realize that I have too many collections as I didn't get done packing the box in one round.  I have two more shelves to do yet before the cupboard is emptied.

2 comments:

Dianna said...

Your waterfowl are gorgeous. There is an artisan village not far from where we live that we visit about once or twice a year. One of the artisans is Gary Yoder who does beautiful carvings. When I saw your collection here I thought of him immediately. He is amazing to watch and has been on television. I'm enclosing a link where you can read a bit about him...when you run out of things to do as you pack. :) http://spruceforest.org/yoder.php

Jeevan said...

You gathered and preserved so many things Larry! I too like preserving things and looking back later is such a pleasure to cherish. Cute ducks

Tall and Short....

 At four in the morning and one is walking the empty hallways, one never knows what the camera might shoot.