Monday, April 24, 2017

New England Bluebells......


New England bluebells put out a great batch of color in the spring.  My earliest memories of this kind of plant ranges back to the farm when I was a young kid. I looked forward to finding them growing up among the past years tall dead grass.  The shapes of the flower bells are magical. I was so surprised and pleased to find that the property I bought in Woodward 40 years ago had bluebells spread all over the garden areas around the house. To have this very large plant of them in our front garden area now is a great treat.


2 comments:

Valerie said...

I love bluebells, although ours are not the same as yours. Isn't it lovely to see all the flowers opening towards the sun.

Anonymous said...

Beautiful! What a blessing to have these growing in your garden!

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...