Saturday, April 15, 2017

Tag-a-Longs..........


I am inspecting various boxes and tubs in the basement to find what needs to be place somewhere in the house.  As I opened up one of the tubs I was surprised to see this. My wife had quickly emptied her hope chest so the movers could take it downstairs and out to the truck.


I did not see any of the transfer of items so I was surprised to open this up and to see Kermit and Miss Piggy looking back at me. They were given to the boys back when they were really young and were fans of Sesame Street and the Muppets.  I don't know how they got into the hope chest but I certainly glad this piece of history has been preserved.  I threw away a Scooter doll at the old house as he just didn't wear well in 35 years. It is nice to see some things just have permanent smiles all day long. 

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These dolls are precious. I remember having a Kermit that wore a raincoat. During our moves, there were always last minute boxes that had a mix and match of leftovers tossed into one box.

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...