Friday, April 14, 2017

Friday's Resting Place......


Using an appliance dolly, I was able to brim by flagstone slab down my hill to put it into my back yard.  The bench moves south with us and the garden angel joins the rest of my sculptures in my new backyard.


It should be a shady area for the sculpture with a pussy willow bush, spruce tree, and red twig dogwood shrubs next to it. I can not move everything from my old garden but I do plan to pick some of its specialties and place them in the new area.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

That will be a lovely addition to your new yard.

Karen said...

You will enjoy having these special pieces in your new garden. That makes it extra special. Have a wonderful Easter weekend.

Jeevan said...

Good to see him taking shadow seat at your new backyard. Hope things goes well at the new place

Blurry Blue Cup Day.....

 It is Monday and I am a little blurry eyed today. It is fitting then my blue cup is blurred a little because it is in low light. I was too ...